Calgary Co-op values commitment through caring service and great quality products. We are a well known business that has been serving the local communities for over 55 years. Join an organization that focuses on what's important and help us deliver great products and exceptional service our communities value.
Calgary Co-op is a recognized business name with centres in Calgary and the surrounding communities of Airdrie, Strathmore, Okotoks and High River, Alberta
We are currently recruiting a Real Estate Analyst for our Facilities & Development and Real Estate Division.
Reporting to the Leasing and Development Manager, the successful candidate will play a leadership role in directing the growth, development, and management of Calgary Co-op's retail network and real estate portfolio. Provide detailed analysis on demographics, psychographics and local market locations and real estate strategies. Direct and manage the identification through detailed assessment tools, software and city development information for properties to purchase or lease including land and/or buildings for new shopping centres, stand -alone sites and strategic business units. Perform financial analysis that will support decision making for renovations and designs.
- Three(3) years of financial or market analysis experience at a real estate firm, retailer or other large organization
- Strong analytical skills, including financial and market research
- Interpreting and synthesize data, making recommendations to drive business decisions
- Strong written and oral communication skills and comfortable working in cross functional teams
- Knowledge of retail real estate and retail networks
- Exposure or experience with Geographic Information Systems(GIS)
Education and Training
- Completed post-secondary education in business, commerce, marketing, finance, statistics or, economics, or a related diploma and/or degree with three(3) to five(5) years related experience
- Knowledge with Microsoft office products including spreadsheet software and power point
- Supplemental courses in research, business analysis, geography, and/or commercial real estate is an asset
Calgary Co-op offers excellent opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility, personal growth and challenge, in addition to competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package and pension plan.
If you possess the above qualification, and interested in this exciting career opportunity with Calgary Co-op, please apply in confidence, stating qualifications and salary expectations at www.calgarycoop.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.